Jaimy and I have the pleasure (and the pressure!) of working together as a husband/wife real estate sales team. We met in college in Southern California, dated right after, got married and bought our first home (and first dog) shortly thereafter. This first purchase started a life-long, relationship-long connection with real estate. We bought our home from a friend, without a real estate agent, without a home inspection, and we moved in before closing. Ha ha! We had no idea what we were doing buying a house.
Our History to Today:
- Wedding anniversary #19 (Sept 17, 2018) ~ we tend to agree on a lot of things, like marriage, family, faith, food, travel and of course, real estate!
- Working relationship since 2007 ~ we also tend to argue about a lot of things, like who is the boss, how often we need to be in the office to actually get work done, to answer a call during dinner or not, and where to vacation so that we can actually get some family time and not only “working vacation” time (even the decision to move to eXp Realty from KW Realty was a decision that was a year in the making!). We also trust one another and know that our clients will always come first, that our teammates and staff are critical to us and matter the most, and that no matter what, we will be fine…because this is not brain surgery, it is selling real estate (we don’t take ourselves too seriously!).
- Launched Beltran Properties LLC in 2007, was at Coldwell Banker from 2008-2011, switched to Keller Williams Realty at the end of 2011, started a team in 2012, moved into our own mega agent office space in 2015, launched our first expansion partner in Vancouver Washington under the 7 Pillars Network company name in 2016, and made the switch from KW to eXp Realty in 2018!
4. Onward! Featuring new branding for BPG showcasing our tagline “You 1st Real Estate.” Looking forward to the growth of BPG, the expansion of 7 Pillars Network, and the increased depth and breadth of our teammate’s positive influence not only in their clients lives but in each community that we serve together.
We Chose eXp Realty, Because…
The short answer: this company offers us three ways to earn a living. Two of these items we could not find from any other real estate company (and we could not implement similar programs for our small business fast enough or smart enough, so we opted to not try and reinvent the wheel). These two additional programs exist in a fast-growing real estate company with a solid foundation from which we can grow our brand and our presence in the great Northwest and beyond!
- We Sell a Lot of Homes ~ Our business is to sell homes for our clients, always putting them first. And we do this well, and we do it often. Our number of sales continually grows each year (we celebrated just over 154 closings in 2017, yet we never compromise on high-quality service. See recent reviews on Zillow here and on Facebook here) and we have plans to continue that growth with our group sales while mentoring the agents on our team and in our expansion company to do the same. This will never change!
2. It’s Like a Pay Increase for Every Teammate ~ the stock and the revenue share programs that eXp Realty have created are two ways we can offer our teammates and staff a pay increase and a way for each of them to build towards a healthy retirement.
3. It’s an Exit Strategy ~ no one wants to work until they hit the grave. We want to plan for a retirement where we can enjoy time in our golden years with grandkids and lots of travel! The stock and the revenue share programs that eXp Realty have created are two additional ways we can build towards a solid retirement.
Thank You and Please Reach Out!
Thank you to our friends and family and loyal clients who have traveled this real estate journey with us.
We look forward to working alongside you, with you, and for you as we continue to grow BPG and 7PN with our new partnership with eXp Realty.
If you have questions, feel free to reach out directly. Call either of us or swing by our office at:
For Buying, Selling and Client Relations ~ Jaimy: 503-502-3330
For Hiring, Agent Training and Marketing ~ Sherine: 503-502-5536
We are happy to help!