1. Not being Realistic about your homes value – Properties that are over priced from the beginning tend to sell for a lower price than they would have if the home was priced accurately.
2. Not making your home look its best – Professionally staged homes tend to sell five to seven times faster than no staged homes.
3. Not being willing to negotiate – Working with a professional agent can help you negotiate getting the price you want without scaring off a potential buyer.
4. Not being truthful about your home –Full disclosure is the best way to avoid a lawsuit at the end of the day.
5. Not having a back up plan –In reality things rarely go as planned, its alway best to have a back up plan for every possible situation.
Call me today to learn more!
Joshua Rose/ Team Beltran Properties