28908 SW San Remo Ave, Wilsonville, ORFor SaleDescriptionPhotosMaps & LocalSchoolsPrintView More ListingsFollow This HomeFree Home ValuesPresented By:Beltran Properties GroupeXp Realty LLC 503
Guide To Inexpensive Eats Around Portland
With Summer finally here, a lot of people are out and about enjoying the beauty that is the Pacific NW, and of coursing eating out.
So where should you take the family or the out-of-town travelers and not break the bank? Oregonlive has you covered with their Guide to the Portland’s 50 best inexpensive restaurants.
If all you knew about Portland was what your read in glossy food magazines, you’d think the city survived on nothing but vegetable-focused, globally inspired small plates.
Locals know better.
Portland has plenty of great high-end and mid-scale restaurants. But it’s the inexpensive, mom-and-pop restaurants found in strip malls and ramshackle storefronts in far-flung neighborhoods that set the city’s food scene apart.
- 808 Grinds – Authentic Hawaiian Food
- Baby Doll Pizza – New York-style pizzeria with fine Italian sandwiches
- Best Baguette – Vietnamese sandwiches less than $4
- Bless Your Heart – Burgers made by the chef from Toro Bravo and Tasty N Alder
- Frank’s Noodle House – Owner Frank Fong brings hand-pulled noodles and dishes bridging China and Korea to both Portland’s Lloyd Center neighborhood and Beaverton.
- Helvetia Tavern – This is a Portland staple and bit out of the town but well worth it as it usually hits lists of top Portland burgers.
- Loncheria Mitzil – Dishes lean toward family-style Mexican but remain surprisingly delicate
- The Original Pancake House – This one has a spot in my heart. When I moved here in 1989, I was just a mile from this place and it was one of the first Portland restaurants that I visited, and I love pancakes and had never seen so many ways to make them. I lived a sheltered life I guess. They are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, and have gluten-free options.
Meet Team Beltran’s Fearless Leaders Jaimy, along with his wife Sherine, owns and manages Beltran Properties at eXp Realty. The Beltrans have been successfully selling real estate in the Portland a....
Latest Blog Posts
If you are thinking of selling your home without a real estate agent, you are in the right place. The things you will have to do may be daunting, but it can be done, especially if you