Winter has arrived early in the Pacific Northwest! As we begin to approach the Holiday season, here are the top 10 reasons why you should list your homeNOW!
10. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the spring, when many more houses are on the market! This will allow you to sell high and take advantage of buying now!
9. By selling now, we will delay the closing and extended occupancy until early next year allowing you to enjoy the Holidays with your friends and family!
8. With your house on the market, you still have the flexibility to restrict showings around the Holidays.
7. January is traditionally the month for new beginnings or resolutions. For those who like to plan ahead and relocate, you need to sell your home during the Holidays to capture the demand!
6. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
5. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays than they do during the working week!
4. Homes look better when decorated for the Holidays!
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Low demand means less money for you.
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition!
And the NUMBER ONE reason why you should list during the Holidays………
1. People who look for homes during the Holidays are more serious buyers!